Programma/Canale di finanziamento: Call EAC/ S54/2019 - Second pilot VET mobility scheme for the Western Balkans
MAIN OBJECTIVE AND PROJECT GUIDELINES
The general objective is to contribute to the improvement and modernisation of VET systems in Albania, Kosovo and Montenegro, as well as reinforcing the links between VET and the Labour market, by the mean of organising mobility activities to improve the skills of VET staff and learners, as well as the occupational prospects of young VET students.
Our project aims to contribute to the achievement of the General Objective of the call (“improvement and modernisation of VET systems in the area as well as reinforcing the links between VET and labour market”) interpreting the mandate as an action of capacity building, upskilling and networking to support the internationalisation of the VET systems of Western Balkans countries. Therefore, we adopt a project architecture typical of capacity building actions, where mobility activities are functional to the improvement of the VET eco-system, and also an opportunity for VET providers of the target countries to cope with learning mobility actions based on European quality rule and standards (Erasmus+ VET Mobility Quality Commitment).
We intend mobility as a tool to improve VET systems, upskill VET provider operators, enhance the quality of VET provision, and foster a stronger link between VET and the labour market, enhancing both transversal and professional skills of learners. We believe that the mobility actions organised at all levels of VET providers (staff, trainers and learners) will play a pivotal role in stimulating and supporting the development of Western Balkan (WB) VET systems and its interconnection to the labour market, by relying on the following strategic guidelines:
- MOBILITY AS A TOOL FOR INTERNATIONALISATION;
- NETWORKING TO BETTER MATCH JOB MARKET NEEDS;
- UPSKILLING VET STAFF, TARGETING THEMES AND VET EXCELLENCES IN THE EU;
- STUDENT MOBILITY AS ECONOMIC DISCOVERY, PROFESSIONAL GUIDANCE, PERSONAL GROWTH;
FIVE STEP CAPACITY BUILDING INTERVENTION MODEL
In compliance with the above strategic guidelines, the project’s implementation strategy foresees the following five steps:
- in-field analysis of each WB partner, allowing the development of tailor-made upskilling and capacity building programs to develop an internationalization path;
- capacity building and upskilling dedicated to VET staff and trainers, to discover the centres of excellence and the latest strategic topics of EU VET;
- training and technical assistance to staff and managers of WB country, to develop their Sustainable Mobility Management Model (SMMM), set up local network(s) and develop their connection with EU networks and the labour market;
- supported - but autonomous - piloting of mobility programs and activities for teachers and learners, with an “hands-on" approach, enabling sustainability and proactiveness from WB VET providers in organizing mobility activities;
- training actions to foster equality and inclusion in all WB VET providers’ activities, with a special focus on the mobility ones.
In addition, to maximize the impact of the contribution of our project to the development of WB VET system we have selected three VET sectors to focus on, which are Tourism and restaurant, ICT, Intermodal logistics.
Coordinator: ENAIP NET (Italy)
- EVTA - EUROPEAN VOCATIONAL TRAINING ASSOCIATION (Belgium)
- AKMI SA (Greece)
- WISAMAR (Germany)
- CENTRO SAN VIATOR (Spain)
- ODISEE (Belgium)
- KPT - Professional College of Tirana (Albania)
- AVETAE - Agency for Vocational Education and Training and Adult Education (Kosovo)
- APPK (Kosovo)
- ZOPT (Montenegro)
- EAM Employment Agency of Montenegro (Montenegro)
- Vocational Secondary School Pljevlja (Montenegro)