Project Code: 2021-1-BE02-KA220-VET-000033269
Funding Programme: KA220-VET - Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training
Start and End Date: 01/11/2021 – 01/11/2023 (24 months)
Link to project website: TBC
Link to social media:
Coordinator: Centrum voor volwassenenonderwijs SVG, Belgium
- ENAIP Veneto, Italy
- VALENCIA CULINARY CENTER S.L., Spain
- Centrum voor Volwassenenonderwijs MIRAS, Belgium
- KATHOLIEK ONDERWIJS VLAANDEREN, Belgium
The ERASMUS-plus KA2 project Sustainability and diversity improvement in cooking and catering started with the online kick-off meeting in January 2022.
The project partnership is composed of 5 partners from: 3 Belgium (CVO SVG, cvo MIRAS and Katholiek Onderwijs Vlaanderen), 1 Italy (ENAIP VENETO IMPRESA SOCIALE), 1 Spain (VALENCIA CULINARY CENTER S.L).
The partnership proposes an intervention at European level to improve sustainability and diversity in cooking and catering in both initial (iVET) and continuous (cVET) vocational education and training.
We will develop and deliver:
- an inclusive learning environment in Cooking and Catering vocational adult training: students will learn about diversity, in diversity teaching and learning and take place in an inclusive learning environment.
- sustainability in cooking and catering vocational adult training: students will learn about sustainability, in a sustainability-conscious environment teaching and learning and take place in a sustainability-conscious environment
The project will contribute to the improvement of the sustainability and the diversity in cooking and catering by producing the following results:
- Handbook with proved best practices improving sustainability and diversity on all levels of vocational education and training
- Two validated instruments to judge sustainability and diversity in vocational education and training.
These project results will be shared with the world during several national and international multiplier Events, which will be organised in 2023.
If you want to know more and stay informed, keep an eye on the Enaip Veneto’s social media channels: Together for a more diverse and sustainable VET.